2018-19 Deputy Governors
Roger Cairns, Kin Club of Conception Bay South
Roger joined the Kin Association in 1980 and was a very dedicated member of the CBS Kinsmen which he now continues on with the CBS Kin Club. Roger is married to Life Member Rosie Cairns and is father to son Christopher and poppy to 3 grandchildren; Hope, Nikita, Ryder along with special angel’s daughter Jennifer and grandson Jayden.
Roger has held the following club positions:
– president 3 times
– Vice President 2 times
Roger has been an active, dedicated and dependable member of Kin and displays 100% of his time when working on most all club projects.
– Maple Leaf Award
– Outstanding President’s Award
– Outstanding Club & Boake Efficiency Awards
– Kinsmen Puff Award
Roger is a 22 year employee of Rona and holds the position of Sales/Department Head.
Mary Bursey, Kin Club of Conception Bay South
I joined the Kin Association in 2012 and continue to be very dedicated member of the Conception Bay South Kin Club.
I have held the following club positions:
– Kinette Deputy Governor 2017-2018
– President in 2015 -16 and re- elected 2016-17
– Vice President in 2014
– Served on the Professional Development Committee for Zone D in 2015-16
– Gem Award
– Zone D Public Speaking Award
– Zone D Outstanding President’s Award
– Boake Efficiency Award
– Club Efficiency Award
– Founders Achievement Award
– Newfoundland & Labrador Construction Association Community Leader Award 2017
I am married to Kin Wilson Bursey and has two children, daughter Allison, age 18 and son Jordan, age 15.
I am an Administrative Assistant with Guildfords (2005) Inc. and I also work part time with H & R Block as a Tax Preparer and a Customer Service Professional.